ADVERTISEMENT






 :: Cover Story... Tuesday, February 28, 2017.





"Thank God I Was Awake To Smell The Smoke, Climbed Down From 2nd Floor Balcony" Banky W Narrates How He Escaped Fire Outbreak At His Lagos Home
R&B singer, Banky W, has revealed that there was a fire incident in his house in Lekki, Lagos, on Tuesday morning.

The singer said although the damage was minimal, his “awards, portraits, and some small electronics” were destroyed.

Banky W took to Instagram to narrate how the fire incident occurred and to share pictures of the damage done.

He wrote in part, “I was laying awake in bed at about 6am, and I just started smelling smoke. Stood up to shut off my tv and ac and realized it was coming from outside my door.

“Opened it to see the whole stairway was filled with huge gusts of black smoke/soot, and a fire was burning stuff downstairs. The smoke was so much I couldn’t get

down past it to see the source of the flames. Rushed back into my room and climbed down from the 2nd floor balcony with my dog… and then got help from the amazing workers and neighbours who helped me put out the flames.



“Turns out the ac in the living room had caught fire.”


‘’Thank God I was awake to smell the smoke. Thank God we caught it early enough and the damage wasn’t so bad.. it basically burnt some of the stuff that was around it. So awards, portraits, and some small electronics.

“Thank God for life. And I’m not even upset. I’m just grateful for life and health and for the grace and mercy of God on my life. I figure I’m about to have the best year ever
so the devil tried to throw a tantrum. But not today Satan. Not today, not ever,” he said.

...thecable
For other more interesting stories, pls click Society and Entertainment 


NB: Some online news spotters pick and use our stories down to the dot of 'Ts' and 'Is'  without recourse to credit. We demand that this anormaly is corrected. Plagliarism is a crime.

ADVERTISEMENT
Advertise
Here







ADVERTISEMENT