Fayose Again! Strips Speaker, Deputy Off Aides
...orders immediate return of govt properties.
The unfolding political drama in Ekiti state has taken additional twist.
Just hours after he invaded the State House of Assembly with riot policemen and armoured tanker to effect approval of his list of commissioners and special advisers by 7 out of the 26 members, Ekiti state governor- Ayodele Fayose just effected another shocking move.
He has stripped the Speaker, Dr Adewale Omirin and Deputy Speaker of the State House of Assemble off their aides.
Both principals officers, along with others had vowed to fight the governors 'illegality' with
all it takes.
Fayose effected the removal of their aides and ordered immediate return of government properties in the possesion of those affected via announcement signed by Secretary to the State Government Mrs B M Alade.
The development made known on social media by Lere Olayinka, aide to Mr Fayose in that sector is reproduced as made available
'#Public Service Announcement#
The political office holders attached to the Speaker and Deputy Speaker in Ekiti House of Assembly are hereby relieved of their duties with immediate effect.
1. Wole Olujobi - Special Adviser (Media) to the Speaker.
2. Ojobamikan Dele - Special Adviser (Political) to the speaker
3. Lawrence Awelewa - Special Adviser (Special Duties) to the speaker
4. Omirin Wande - Special Assistant to the speaker on Youth Matters.
5. Orija Samuel - Chief of Staff to the Speaker
6. Sanmi Adeeko - Personal Assistant to the speaker
7. Taiwo Oluwaleye - Special Assistant to the Dep. Speaker on Media Matters.
8. Adedipe Esther - Special Assistant to Majority Leader on Media Matters.
All government properties in their possession are to be handed over to the Clerk of the House with immediate effect.
Dr (Mrs) B. M. Alade
Secretary to the State Govt'
|NB: Some online news spotters pick and use our stories down to the dot of 'Ts' and 'Is' without recourse to credit. We demand that this anormaly is corrected. Plagliarism is a crime.||